昨天,仍跟LAUNDRY的同事,提及若然可以的話,明天放假我會回來LAUNDRY幫忙的。怎知,今早起床望及手錶是11:50。同時,也提醒自己,雖要好好休息一番的。
吃過午飯,便跟Gogn在TOWN內走走。回房間後,SIM的結他,陪伴了我一整午的時間。空閒的時候,便欣賞早前朋友們給我的日本電視劇集﹣《ORANGE DAY》。http://www.tbs.co.jp/orangedays/contents.html
聽不到聲音,能享一個靜寂的世界或是一個寂寞的世界呢?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'll be with you. I won't give up on you; I won't leave you. Strength! Courage! (Joshua 1- The Message)
February 18, 2010
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(100)
-
▼
February
(26)
- D245_What’s going on with the trolley
- D244_TREASURE TO SAY “BYE”
- D243_I need take a rest
- D242_Have a chatting space
- D241_PaBo
- D240_Running HK time zone in NZ
- D239_COMMENT
- D238_Little Tire
- D237_MAKE A NEW WORKING TIME RECORD
- D236_橄欖樹
- D235_TAKE A BIG REST
- D234_New decorate
- D233_REQUEST
- D232_Back to work
- D231_LUNAR New Year
- D230_DIY﹠Chinese new year celebration
- D229_Say Goodbye to F
- D228_Farewell and Birthday Party with F&M&S
- D227_Lord's Prayer
- D226_Big Big Sleep
- D225_ Farewell Camila
- D224_Elegant Cloudy sunset
- D221_Edited new video again
- D220_Stepping to BUSY TIME
- D219_Swim again in Lake
- D218_Every people like to take a photograph
-
▼
February
(26)


2 意見:
I think both.
But even we can hear, sometimes we still feel lonely. Isn't it? =)
靜寂可能對某些人來說,不帶給寂寞,反之使他好好享受這外鬧內靜的世界。
Post a Comment