July 4, 2009

D6@Rain Down

3 Day Rover,是一張$25的車票,它可以在3天內,持票無限次乘坐巴士、渡輪& 火車。所以,計劃好往離島走走,怎知天未光之時,已暴雨連連,何因?

既然是這樣,便學效當地漫漫的生活節奏吧!本應在街外享用的午餐﹣三明治,只好從保鮮紙中取出來慢用。大雨不停拍打玻璃門,是在戲弄我嗎?我只好跟他對視一會兒,便回房間繼續理解怎樣製作網誌,由於對我而言,程序眾多,所以仍未成功製作由自行設計的網誌,只好暫時用上 word press.com。

今天,跟 jay& elv 談起旅遊、WHV,發覺台灣年青人的心態,較為像一本書名《敢夢.敢飛》。他們是否知道將會面對當兵、面對排山倒海的工作;或是,享譽出國的經驗、實踐自己心中的理想?雖然,語言是他們最大的障礙,但正面心態、不畏懼、不擔驚受怕,是我所欣賞的。假若是你,會怎樣面對自己的理想呢?

期間,也分享自己07年6月往西藏的感受。我只好用四字﹣「死裡逃生」,粗略地表達旅程深刻之處。若然,再給我多一次機會,我仍會選擇到這地,因那是我嚮往之一的靜土。

《Rain Down》是旅程開始,上帝恩典的降下嗎?想起 Delirious? 一首歌:

Looks like tonight, the sky is heavy

Feels like the winds are gonna change

Beneath my feet, the earth is ready

I know its time for heaven's rain, it's gonna rain


Cos it's living water we desire

To flood our hearts with holy fire


Rain down all around the world we're singing

Rain down can you hear the earth is singing

Rain down my heart is dry but still I'm singing

Rain down rain it down on me.


Back to the start, my heart is heavy

Feels like it's time, to dream again

I see the clouds, and yes I'm ready

To dance upon this barren land

Hope in my hands


Do not shut, Do not shut, Do not shut the heavens

But open up, open up, open up our hearts


Give me strength to cross the water

Keep my heart upon Your altar

Give me strength to cross this water

Keep my feet don’t let me falter


0 意見:

Post a Comment